Roles and Responsibilities
- Train the students in VAPT & guidelines to handle all types of vulnerabilities and security awareness.
- Providing support for our cybersecurity course, which includes one-to-one student interaction and coordinating with them to resolve their technical issues.
- Conduct online and classroom training sessions by providing practical use cases and assignments.
- Strong Knowledge in Cyber Security, Network Security., System Security, Application Security
- Should be well versed with Windows as well as Linux environment.
- Basic knowledge of Java and Python would be an added advantage
- Have to be well-versed with various security tools such as Burp Suite, Nmap, Nessus, Acunetix, Qualys, Metasploit, etc.
- Should have an in-depth understanding of OWASP top 10 & testing methodology.
- Preference will be given to ISCP certified candidates.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have at least 2-4 years of experience as a Cybersecurity Trainer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be from B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA background
- CEH/ISCP/OSCP Certified candidates will be preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Kratikal Tech Private Limited
Microsoft India and Ex-Director, Juniper Networks, we have decided to increase our strengths and include Talented and Energetic professionals in our organisation. We need candidates who have a zeal to grow. Together we will transform Kratikal Tech from a Million Dollar Company to a Billion Dollar Giant.